Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Common Carpet Questions

We regularly get questions about carpeting, carpet cleaning, and related topics. Some of the questions we often get are listed below, if you would like to get the answer to one or more of these questions why not check out our FAQ page on our web site?

Here are some common questions people ask:

  • How much time will it take to clean my carpet? 
  • Will water ruin my carpet?  
  • How much time will it take for my carpet to dry?  
  • I've heard that cleaning makes my carpet soil faster, so why have it cleaned?
  • Do I need to move my furniture before the cleaning crew arrives? 
  • Do I need to remain home while my carpet is being cleaned? 
  • Will the cleaning agents used to clean my carpet harm my children or pets?
  • How much time do I have to wait after cleaning to let my children or pets on the carpet? 
  • Is it possible to have both my area rug and the carpet that it sits on cleaned at the same time? 
  • What should I do in the event that the stains that were cleaned reappear? 
  • Do you guarantee customer satisfaction?
     
If you do not find your question listed here, why not give us a call?

No comments:

Post a Comment